Galactagogue tea Lactessa is specially designed Bulgarian herbal formula to enhance and maintain the production of breast milk with proven effect. The herbal combination is suitable for both low breast milk supply and for maintaining the quantity and quality of breast milk.
Tea Lactessa is suitable for daily consumption. 100% Organic Tea. Super concentrated.
Properties: Tea for optimal amount of complete breast milk. Recommended by pediatricians and lactation consultants. The tea is recommended as an aid in the process of relactation.
Tea Lactessa for stimulating lactation is suitable for nursing mothers who have problems with the thyroid gland or diabetes because it does not contain fenugreek!
Ingredients: Anethum graveolens, Foeniculum vulgare, Thymus vulgaris, Origanum vulgare, Carum carvi, Galega officinalis, Coriandrum sativum, Urtica dioica, Pimpinella anisum
Galactagogue tea Lactessa:
Promotes more rapid increase and maintain milk supply during breastfeeding.
It relieves digestive problems, including gas and colic, both for the mother and for the baby.
Provides the mother, and through the breast milk the baby, some needed minerals and vitamins.
Does not contain: gluten, salt, sugar, dairy products, caffeine, does not contain any added chemicals
Package: 20 filter bags 1.5 grams
Net Weight: 30 grams
Directions for use:
Tea Lactessa can be taken hot or cold. Mothers reported that the consumption of hot tea have a faster effect.
For the first 4 days, the tea should be taken 3 times a day, 20-30 minutes before breastfeeding, and infuse 2 tea bags in 250 ml. boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
3 cups of tea daily with 1 tea bag infused in 250 ml. boiling water for 8-10 minutes, should be taken 20-30 minutes before breastfeeding.
Recommended duration of maintenance dose – 1 month.
With the initial dose 1 packet lasts for 3.5 days.
Maintenance dose 1 packet lasts for 7 days.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature without direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of small children.
Why to choose Lactessa to increase your breast milk supply?
- Tea for breastfeeding mothers Lactessa is a herbal combination that does not contain any added chemicals.
- The herbs used in this tea are carefully selected and dosed according to an old and established recipe of herbalists. The herbal combination and dosage has proven performance and efficiency.
- The herbs are dried and packed in non-dusty environments at the highest hygiene standards. During the process we have met all requirements for preserving their natural qualities.
- The combination of herbs provides a complex of vital vitamins and minerals from a natural source that support baby’s growth
- The cause of tea for lactating mothers Lactessa is that babies should be breastfed as long as possible in order to be healthy and their mothers happy!
- The World Health Organization, UNICEF and the Ministry of Health recommend that during the first six months, babies should only be fed with breast milk. Lactessa tea will help you with breastfeeding without problems!
- The herbs are grown in Bulgaria.
Price 4.90 BGN incl. VAT. / EUR 2.45 per pack Lactessa tea
RECOMMENDATIONS: Full course for taking tea Lactessa – 5 packs should be sufficient for one month.There are no restrictions on the duration of maintenance dose up to 3 cups of tea daily if necessary. Tea Lactessa can also be drunk if you have no problems with the amount of breast milk – 1 tea bag daily as a pleasant drink with beneficial effects on the digestive system.Tea Lactessa is recommended by lactation consultants to increase and maintain the production of breast milk.